My friend H was looking super cute. I asked her where she got her sexy dress and she referred me to Le Tote. Le Tote is like Netflix for clothes. It’s $58 per month and you can get the first tote for free with a referral from a member. A tote consists of 3 clothing items and 2 accessories. You can wear your items as much as you like and have the option to purchase something you love. I receive a tote roughly once a week because I usually only wear an item once. It’s a perfect fit for me right now for the following reasons:
- I’m fashion fickle and like to wear new stuff.
- I don’t have to raid my friends’ closets anymore.
- I’m trying to lose weight so purchasing new clothes is not advisable at this time.
- I’d spend the $58 a month on flings with cheap crap from Forever 21 anyway.
- It’s easy.
- Only once so far has something been ill fitting.
- It’s like Christmas every time I get a new tote.
- They gave me an extra dress this time.
- I don’t have to go shopping anymore.
- I’m experimenting with wearing jewelry, which is something new for me.
- I get compliments on the clothes all the time.
- I’m not pregnant but if I were, Le Tote Maternity would be dope.
- I don’t have to clean the clothes.
- I can be told what to wear if I want.
- They warn me if I’m too fat for something.
Tote come already. When are you going to get here tote? Come now! Try it. It’s fun.